You should have an air fryer and use it instead of deep fryers. Because, air fryer is an all in all machine that allows you to cook the chicken to vegetables along with fry, bake and reheat conveniently ensuring hygiene in a short time without any hustle. Today, we are back with Crux Air Fryer reviews to introduce one of the best brands that are famous for affordable but top air fryers, Crux.
Here, in this article, we have reviewed Crux air fryer as it is one of the best air fryers around $100.
Features of Crux Air Fryers
- Stylish and gorgeous Copper accents elevate your kitchen style.
- Touch screen digital adjustable temperature control prevent destroying your foods.
- Graphical direction for different food items like roast, chop, shrimp, cake, chicken, steak, fish fillet makes your cooking experience enjoyable.
- Lower price tag than other air fryers which are similar to Crux.
- 1500 wat heating system allows you a fast cooking experience without any disturbance.
- Overheating protection technology for your safety.
- High performance circulating heating technology allows fast and evenly cooking food.
- Little or no oil required to cook foods that helps you to cook healthy and hygiene food.
- Removable inner basket with attractive looking handle.
- 60-minute timer for auto time control so that you can do your other works during cooking time.
- Including recipe book with yummy dishes and food items.
Now I will review My Top Three Crux Air fryer:
- 2.2 Qt. food capacity and 2.5 L Nonstick frying basket capacity.
- The weight of the product is 11.4 pounds.
- Little or no oil required to cook healthy and tasty food with an overheat protection area.
- Inner elements are made of stainless steel that ensures you the even heat and holding the temperature. Besides, it prevents overheating to keep the food tasty.
- Adjustable touch screen temperature and timer control up to 400-degree Fahrenheit and up to 60 minutes respectively.
- 1500 watts electricity supply provides a faster cooking experience.
- 2 years limited Manufacturer’s warranty.
- Allow Dishwasher for cleaning of removable inner basket.
- Comes with a great Cooking book.
- Crux 2.6 qt air fryer is an electric device that uses air instead of hot oil for deep frying food.
- Can clean the device with ease by using mild soap and warm water, while the non-stick cooking tray is dishwasher safe
- Doesn’t require much space.
- This device is not made for more than three peoples meal.
- Material used in this air fryer is lighter compared to other fryers so built quality is average in my opinion.
2. Crux 2.2 qt air fryer review
- The weight of the product is 11 pounds
- 2.2-pound food capacity and 2.5 liters for frying basket.
- The heating element is made of stainless steel for evenly cook and stable heat.
- Overheating protection ensure safety.
- Dishwasher safe non-stick basket.
- Copper accent handle
- 1500-watt heating system for faster cooking.
- No or less oil required and no unpleasant oily smell.
- Touchscreen with adjustable timer and temperature.
- Just like other air fryers, Crux 2.2 qt air fryer also uses only a small quantity of oil to fry foods.
- The best thing about this product is that it has been designed with a smart technology that automatically switches between the convection mode and the air frying mode depending on the need of the frying food.
- Crux 2.2 qt air fryer is a deep fryer which helps you to lessen the level of fats and calories that are present in your food.
- Consistent Basket Issues.
- Overfills and Sticking on Racks.
3. Crux 5.3 qt air fryer review
- Giant 4.4-pound food capacity and 5.3 Qt frying basket.
- 1750-watt heating system.
- High-performance circulating heating allows you crispy and yummy-looking foods.
- Gorgeous Copper accents stripe in handle on black color.
- Little or no oil required to cook hygiene and healthy foods.
- Menu option with preset: – French fries, cheese melt, shrimp, chicken steak, fish, meat, and bacon.
- Selector dial for time and temperature control up to 60 minutes and up to 400-degree Fahrenheit respectively.
- Overheating protection technology and dishwasher safe and removable inner basket for easy cleaning.
- Fries contain 88% less fat and 65% fewer calories.
- It is safe and easy to use and perfect for small family.
- Automatic turning on and off, so you don’t have to worry about your food getting burned or turned into charcoal.
- Automatically monitoring temperature with the built in thermostat.
- The basket has an ergonomic handle for easier handling of your foods and more convenience.
- Price is bit expensive than others.
Buying guide of Crux Air Fryer:
How to use crux air fryer
The manual of Crux Air Fryer is very simple indeed. If you haven’t used this one before for a single time in your entire life, you can use it without any hustle.
However, here we mention the basic but important guideline to use the Crux air fryer.
Do you need to preheat crux air fryer?
It is not necessary to preheat when using the crux air fryer for cooking. The temperature of the oil inside the frying pan will heat up by itself in 3-5 minutes.
That being said, if you do want to increase the speed at which things get heated then you can always preheat it. When preheating is required, the base will turn red and start to glow which indicates that the temperature inside has exceeded 200 degrees Celsius/392 Fahrenheit but if you just need to reheat something then warming up the oil in advance is not necessary.
How do I clean my crux Airfryer?
Some users have reported that when they use their crux Airfryer, the food gets stuck to the base (mostly) or even inside of the basket. We tested how easy it is to remove crumbs and grit from our Airfryer’s cooking bowl without chemicals.
Chances are, your favorite recipe will leave some burnt after taste when you remove it from the Airfryer–this is normal. You can either wash the frying bowl immediately after using (and make sure to use a brush or sponge ), or let it cool down first so that you don’t burn your hands (some people have complained about the base getting super hot).
We tried three methods to solve the issue:
1) Soaking the basket in hot water and vinegar.
2) Boiling the basket with baking powder.
3) Boiling crushed ice to remove food leftovers.
We were able to clean all of our Airfryer ‘s stay-on residue from the base, but found it harder to get rid of it from the basket.
You can try all 3 methods, depending on how dirty your Airfryer is, but the easiest solution of all is to brush or wipe down your frying bowl after every use–make sure you use a non-abrasive sponge and warm water (hot water will make it easier to clean).
Hope, we shouldn’t tell you the entire process of unboxing. But some crucial point should be kept in mind.
- You should be careful while removing the plastic wrapping and sticker to avoid scratch.
- Carefully remove the drawer or pot and wash with mild dishwasher along with soft cloth or washer.
- Slide the basket lock and remove it from the machine.
- Don’t overload the pot with food ingredients.
- Use little oil to cook.
- Observe the food after a certain time to ensure the competition of cooking.
- To cook different food items, you will find the different control panel on the touch panel with the foods name. just press the indicator gently. It is done. Very simple, huh?
- Do not touch the hot surface of the pot. Use the handles or knobs.
- Do not immerse cord, plugs, or appliance in water or other liquid to protect electric shock.
- Keep your eye on your child so that they do not play with the air fryer.
- Do not use the appliance in outdoor.
- Do not use damage plugs or wire to run the machine.
- Do not place your air fryer near a hot oven, burner or hot place.
- To shut off manually, at first remove the drawer then plug out from the wall outlet.
- Never use the air fryer without fully closing of the drawer.
From Crux air fryer reviews we know that it is the best choice for the small family who have a low budget like below $100. With a super-smooth touchscreen menu panel definitely, it will add value to your cooking experience. it is really not a big issue that you are tech-savvy or not to run the air fryer smoothly.